BugZappers/HouseKeeping is a policy and seems incomplete

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed Nov 26 14:44:15 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 03:19:00PM -0800, Brennan Ashton wrote:

> The only part of our housekeeping page that seems to be policy is the
> EOL, was there another area that you were wanting in there as well?

I think that the use of FutureFeature should be in the policy. And also
the part about 'Tracker (Blocker) Bugs'.

Maybe something along:

When a fedora version is released, all the bugs entered against rawhide
are rebased against that version, except for those having the 'FutureFeature'
keyword.

And for the tracker bugs, simply a redirection to the corresponding
Tracker (Blocker) Bugs section of HouseKeeping.

--
Pat