new namespace?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 23:11:32 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 08:59:44PM +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm wondering if there was a discussion about this already so excuse
> my question if it was. Is there a namespace on Fedora wiki for guides,
> howtos, tutorials and similar articles?
>
> Where can and how see all tutorials, howtos and guides for Fedora on
> Fedora wiki?

No, and there should not be.  The Docs team and the folks working on
wiki revitalization discussed this some time ago.  The wiki itself is
supposed to be the place for those guides, not a subset thereof.
Guides should not be kept in some "Howtos/Foobar" oddball hierarchy,
but rather as "How_to_do_foobar" which makes it easier for people to
find what they're looking for.