Flash 10 in 64-bit F9: does it work?

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Sun Nov 9 02:22:57 UTC 2008

Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> npviewer.bin segfaults are there in every single case. If someone knows of a solution or workaround, I'm all ears.
>
> -Orcan

There is no solution. The nspluginwrapper[1] program is crashing. It
happens often. It's "normal" in a sense. If you wish to make it more
stable, I'm sure the nspluginwrapper people are accepting patches.

Please know that the binary Adobe Flash plug-in is 32-bit only. There is
no 64-bit plugin. In order to use the Flash plugin in Firefox 64-bit,
the nspluginwrapper plugin is used.

[1] http://gwenole.beauchesne.info//en/projects/nspluginwrapper