Fwd: bridging for system-config-network

Dragos Tatulea dragos.tatulea at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 23:11:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

   It seems that there is little support for bridging in
system-config-network and maybe even NetworkManager. I'd like to help adding
them. I don't know if this is the right place to ask but are there any
ongoing plans for this? Do you find it useful? Maybe it has beed done before
and I missed it.

   I use bridging a lot for virtualisation and every time I want to start
using virtual machines some script invocation is needed. It would be nicer
to have it integrated and make NetworkManager cope nicely with this
situation. What do you think?

--Dragos