Proposal: Rolling Release

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:51:44 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like that very much but given what you have to work with, I'll agree it
> is impossible.  However, like any other QA aspect, I'm suggesting that you
> do the best you can not to break local or 3rd party programs built on the
> platform you just shipped.

How about this for an answer. Given what we have to work with right
now. We are doing our best.
Now if you and anyone else don't think our current best effort is not
good enough.. you can certainly choose to add your manhours into the
effort.  Which packages would you specifically like to help
co-maintain?

-jef