Keeping an eye on fedora-list

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 13 04:00:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

If you are a developer of a key component of Fedora such as Anaconda,
Kernel, NetworkManager, PulseAudio, PackageKit, yum etc, I would request
that you subscribe and follow fedora-list to keep an eye on the
discussions.

There are a few developers who consistently do this. I recall Dan Walsh
for SELinux and Tim Waugh for printing (CUPS, system-config-printer),
KDE SIG people, Dave Jones for kernel (atleast a bit earlier)
consistently doing this and we are all better off a result of that.

I know you are all busy and it is difficult to follow a high traffic
list in additional to dealing with bug reports, packaging and other
tasks but it is quite useful to know what common issues affect end users.

This is especially if true if this is a new component like say Plymouth.
Just a request.

Rahul