starting Fedora Server SIG

shmuel siegel fedora at shmuelhome.mine.nu
Sat Nov 15 18:56:47 UTC 2008

Seth Vidal wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Nov 2008, shmuel siegel wrote:
>
>> Bill Nottingham wrote:
>>> The problem is that we listened to the complaint about solar being
>>> installed by default, and fixed the bug before we released?
>>>

>> In this thread, the shock was just too much to bear.
>>

> Don't be hateful, that's not cool.
>
> -sv

Sorry if it came across as that. I was trying to be funny. I guess I
should have added a smiley.
Interestingly enough, every time I get frustrated about comments being
ignored on this list, along comes a message like Bill's announcement
that they took criticism seriously and fixed the issue. I need things
like that to encourage me to follow some of these long threads dealing
with fundamental issues.