F11 Proposal: Stabilization

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:54:47 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Casey Dahlin <cdahlin at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Well, 'stable updates' wouldn't apply to F11 for quite a while now. :)

The proposal is more emotive than actionable so there isn't much to
discuss really.

But as a matainer, here's what I'll do.  If Jon builds a set of
automated test scripts and integrates them into the build environment
and update-testing system, I will promise to make an effort to read
the resulting bugzilla tickets produced when the scripts find a
deficiency that would have resulted in a regression.  Can you really
expect me to do more than that?

-jef