Trac 0.11

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Nov 18 14:48:01 UTC 2008

Thanks to some spec updates from Ryan Lynch I've build Trac 0.11.2.1
for F11 _only_.  There are some significant changes in Trac 0.11 and I
wanted to get the kinks worked out before even thinking of updating
Trac for any versions earlier than F11.  Until rawhide is unfrozen you
can find the RPMS in koji:

I have not updated any of the various Trac plugins yet, those will
likely be busted.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"