requires(post) on coreutils

I just attempted to compose the Games spin for Fedora 10, and ran into a
number of packages that fail their %post scripts due to missing one
thing or another out of coreutils (such as ln, rm, file, etc..) and it
has me wondering what might have changed in recent time so that
coreutils wouldn't be installed earlier in the transaction.  This seems
like something that would have been noticed before, but maybe it's just
in the particular package set that the games spin has.

Either way, if anybody wants to look into this, that'd be good.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!