Games SIG looking for new contributers

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Nov 24 12:38:55 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Once up on a time I (and quite a few others) started out as Fedora contributor
working mostly on games. Now I (and most others) have moved on contributing to
other (more "serious") areas of Fedora. But there is still plenty to do on the
Games front:
* The Games Spin which is looking for a maintainer,
* A growing list of games waiting to be packaged:
   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/WishList
* Some game packages which could use some love, for example from some
   games the sound effects were removed because they are non free, there are
   plenty of free replacement sounds out there, but we need someone to go and
   search for a set of them matching the requirements for the game (blobwars,
   blobAndConquer and others)

I'm hereby offering help to anyone who wants to start contributing to the Games
SIG (new or exising contributers), this help includes reviewing new packages,
sponsoring, etc.

Regards,

Hans