NetworkManager cli docs

Gergely Buday gbuday at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 07:12:40 UTC 2008

Matej wrote:

>> That's a bug maybe worth filing against initscripts; the
>> /usr/share/doc/initscripts-*/sysconfig.txt file is fairly useful but
>> may have slipped out of currency.
>
> And if somebody converted that into manpage(s) she would be my
> personal hero.

I am not a hero type but this is certainly an itch to scratch for me.
I have taken a search for the initscripts project but got results only
for initscripts-ipv6. What I got is the home page for the rpm package:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/initscripts

Is this a fedora-only package? What is the way to sign up as a volunteer?

- Gergely