Re: Fedora 10 and YUM

Casey Dahlin wrote:
You have the adobe flash repo installed, and its down, so yum is failing to connect to it. Try with --disablerepo=adobe until their systems get sorted.

That would be a great plugin... Repo is down... continue with it disabled? [y/n]

Just a thought... Not that I could program it. But its happened to me before that I had to do that, so automatically doing it or asking me would be awesome.

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
Gnat Solutions, Inc