Feature proposal: New, Standard Documentation System

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Thu Nov 27 06:41:13 UTC 2008

Conrad Meyer wrote:

> Konqueror already has one such "manpage-to-HTML" solution when you browse
> manpages with "man:foobar" URLs (or something like that, it's been a while
> since I've used konqueror).
>
> Regards,

Before this "manpage-to-HTML" idea goes any further, I'd like to stop it.

This is not what I have envisioned. An HTML rendering engine is too
beefy. I'm going on previous Fedora requirements of lighter
documentation engines, particularly the release notes in anaconda.

I'll follow up with more detail after the holidays.