shortening time passed in bodhi?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Nov 28 17:45:19 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-27 at 23:26 +0100, Patrice Dumas wrote:

> At the same time it may add time when an urgent update arrives and a
> large queue of non urgent updates is being composed.

The compose time doesn't necessarily get quicker if there are less
updates being pushed in that particular update.  The repos are created
from scratch each time an updates push is done.  This ensures we get all
the right pieces of new updates and remove pieces of old updates and get
a fresh calculation of multilib.  A compose of 10 new updates will take
roughly the same amount of time as a compose of 50 new updates.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!