How to pack cron jobs?

Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) forum at ru.bir.ru
Sun Nov 30 23:42:25 UTC 2008

Patrice Dumas пишет:
> On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 08:46:20PM +0300, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:
>> Great news. In this case really may be best solution add /etc/cron.d
>> into crontab package?
>
> I don't think so, at least if  cronie directly uses files in /etc/cron.d.
>
> --
> Pat

AFIAK cronie do not use files from it, cronie only provide service to
handle jobs from this directory. And fcron will do the same.

I thing in any way "Require crontabs" must be in both crons.
Furthermore if /etc/cron.d will be included into both crons, do not make
this conflicts (if both must be installed on the same machine off course)??