Cambridge (F-10) Beta release announcement

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Oct 1 22:16:44 UTC 2008

On Wed October 1 2008, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 22:43 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> > I am probably the only one trying to do this, but how can I verify the
> > SHA1SUM files for the i686 Live iso? I did not investigate it completely,
> > but it seems that it is only signed with some new key, that is not listed
> > here: https://fedoraproject.org/keys
>
> That has been updated, thanks.
>
> > The os dir of a nearby mirror contains several gpg key files with
> > different sizes and names, that are also not mentioned in above webpage.
>
> Many of these are symlinks so that secondary arches can use our
> fedora-release package but their own gpg key.

There are also some fingerprints of the gpg keys at:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/fingerprints

Can you please sync them too?

Also these keys are install without the "-primary" suffix from
fedora-release-8-6.transition, but mentioned with the "-primary" suffix on
the keys page:

RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-8-and-9-primary
RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-test-8-and-9-primary

Regards,