koji problem

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 6 07:52:03 UTC 2008

On 2008-10-06 09:37:35 AM, Zoltan Kota wrote:
> My build of pybliographer for devel yesterday around 21:00 UTC failed
> with the result:
> "BuildrootError: could not init mock buildroot, mock exited with status
> 30"
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=65374
>
> I tried to resubmit the job without success. Is it a buildsys issue or my
> fault?
Hi, there was an infrastructure outage
(https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-October/msg00236.html)
today, which took that down.  It should work if you try again.

> And now I cannot login to Koji, it says:
> "Could not establish an encrypted connection with koji.fedoraproject.org
> because your certificate has been revoked."
Whenever you generate a new cert at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/gencert, your old one gets
revoked, so you can only have one cert at any given time.  This error
usually happens when somebody downloads a new cert and tries to use
their old one again.  Try removing all of your old certs and
downloading/using a new one, and it should work.

Thanks,
Ricky