Clutter 0.6 in F8?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 11:38:34 UTC 2008

> I'm having trouble with my package ume-launcher and getting it to build in F8.
>
> Mock fails saying that there's no package 'clutter >= 0.6' available,
> but I've checked in Koji and there's a build for F8 completed.
>
> Is there something I'm obviously missing here?

Has it just been built for F-8 or has it actually been pushed out to
updates? It will need to be in updates I think to be able to pull it
in otherwise you could push an update without the proper dependencies
being available. With F-8 going EOL shortly I have typically not been
pushing new packages out to F-8 and just doing F-9.

Peter