Regarding install options

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 22:50:54 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 00:45 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> Is it possible to design these sets for anaconda without recreating a boot
> image, but only e.g. pointing it to an external repo that only contains comps
> information?

I think you'd have a lot of "fun" trying to get the UI right for your
suggestion, but as far as working with install sets vs install media,
you can boot install media with repo=<something> and it will look to
that repo for it's package information (including group information, and
what a "default" install is) rather than the media itself, or any
default repo path on the media.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!