Siempre lo mismo con ustedes...

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 14 00:13:53 UTC 2008

(Ahem. Please do not quote my e-mail address unobfuscated in message
bodies. Thank you.)

Conrad Meyer wrote:
> On Monday 13 October 2008 02:41:03 pm Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Conrad Meyer wrote:
>>> Can any strong speaker of Spanish translate (or just summarize) this
>>> mail? (My year of high school Spanish isn't helping here.)
>> http://translate.google.com/?
>
> I'm sorry, but Google translate isn't 'a strong speaker of Spanish'.

Maybe not "strong", but if it wasn't sufficient to get the gist, perhaps
you should mention that in your request?

> I appreciate Martin Langhoff's concise summary.

Sure, and I have no complaints about it. I was merely pointing out a
useful tool that you seemed to be unaware of; "for future reference" as
it were.

--
Matthew
"NT was a marketing name that stood for New Technology, but it was still