Siempre lo mismo con ustedes...

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 00:21:27 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org> wrote:
> I'm sorry, but Google translate isn't 'a strong speaker of Spanish'. I
> appreciate Martin Langhoff's concise summary.

You're welcome :-) The problem is not that google is not a "strong
speaker of Spanish", but that it's not a speaker of strongly-worded
flaming Spanish.

The tone starts with the subject ("always the same with you guys!"),
it's written in rather colloquial Spanish from Buenos Aires (my
hometown) with some *very* rude bits. Why is he upset? Unclear. He
mentions filing a bug against F10 and then being told that it's too
late / won't make it to F10, and so he rails about devs arguing
technical stuff and politics instead of fixing bugs.

He doesn't tell us which bug -- that could make the msg more useful.

I hadn't read such colourful (rude!) colloquialisms for a while. Amusing.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions