Package review backlog.

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Oct 14 04:48:34 UTC 2008

On 13.10.2008 20:56, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis (fedora at leemhuis.info) said:
>> I propose that each FESCo member should try to work on at least one
>> package review per week. Each week at the FESCo meeting all FESCo
>> members should be asked what they did (as FESCo member) over the past
>> week to improve Fedora; they further should be asked what they (as FESCo
>> member) plan for the coming week to improve Fedora. That includes, but
>> is not limited to reviews.
> This seems rather silly -

Of course it is -- just like the original proposal from dwmw2 imho,
where FESCo members were just asked what reviews they did (and nothing
else). But many people liked that "one review per week" proposal, hence
I thought I better come up with something else that goes in the same
direction, but at least is not that bad.

> [...]

CU
knurd