review-o-matic : Fedora package review helper

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 13:49:43 UTC 2008

>> What about making directly the build on koji ?
>> It enables to test all version and all arch before the review.
>>
>> I actually think that we should couple a bit more Koji and the BZ such as

> Would a koji scratch-build work for this purpose?

Currently Koji's scratch builds get removed after a fixed period of
time. If we can somehow manage to keep the build till the review is
finished, it would be perfect.

Often during the course of a review, the submitter and reviewer work
on fixing some issues which might need fresh builds. To save Koji's
disk space we can override an older build with a newer one.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Debarshi