The Big ACL Opening

Lennart Poettering mzerqung at 0pointer.de
Sat Oct 18 15:51:21 UTC 2008

On Sat, 18.10.08 08:55, Till Maas (opensource at till.name) wrote:

> I live in Germany and am a native speaker, but for me this is not
> very obvious.  I also doubt, that anyone I know would think about
> someone within Fedora beeing a nazi oder inhuman, because of the
> groupname uberpackager.

That is not the question. Of course it is nonsense to assume that
Fedora is a Nazi Club because it called a role in its organization an
"Überpackager". But concluding from it that we are a Club of
ignoramuses suffering by illiterateness and historical amnesia might
be far less off the truth.

Lennart