Regarding install options

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 14:47:22 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 21:54 -0400, Casey Dahlin wrote:
> Which means you've successfully removed the user's ability to
> legitimately complain. Doesn't mean they aren't even more annoyed now
> then they are then.

No, it means we've stopped playing word games with users.  Now when/if
they have a complaint about the package set they get when they uncheck
all boxes, we can deal with it at a comps level, rather than trying to
play word games at the installer level with what all of comps a
"minimal" install should be.

Seriously, we give people the freedom to define their own "minimal" and
it works well.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!