Bodhi and commit ACLs

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Thu Oct 23 22:56:15 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 06:18:57PM -0400, Alan Dunn wrote:
> I am under the impression that if I have commit access for a package I
> should be able to submit updates for it through Bodhi. I was recently
> given commit access for ocaml-lablgtk so I could fix a bug in the F-9
> package, but it seems that I can't actually submit an update for it.
> Am I wrong about how this works, or is something broken? (Or did
> something change recently?)

At the moment bodhi allows anyone with commit access to the devel branch
to submit updates.  Yes, this is not ideal, but will require some
significant refactoring to do this verification properly.

If you go ahead and apply for commit access to the devel branch, you
should be all set.

    https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/ocaml-lablgtk

luke