X on tty1 in Rawhide/F10

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Tue Oct 28 15:32:10 UTC 2008

On 2008/10/28 11:08 (GMT-0400) Casey Dahlin composed:

> Look at the F keys on your keyboard. The whole of your gripe lies within
> the space of 6 inches. Lets not have a flame war today. Lets just move
> our habits 6 inches to the left and let life be good.

Can't do it. My Function keys are where they belong over on the left in a
column of pairs. F1 is the upper left most key on the keyboard, most easy to
find via touch.

F1  F2

F3  F4  Esc	...

F5  F6  TAB	...

F7  F8  Ctrl	...

F9  F10 Shift	...

F11 F12 Alt	...
--
"Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and
slow to become angry."		James 1:19 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/