Reasons to preseve X on tty7

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 29 18:50:41 UTC 2008

Brian Wheeler wrote:
> I don't really get why there's so much anger about this change.

At least in my case, it's not so much about the change, as the way it's
been handled... Ignore or bury dissenting opinions, ignore suggestions
at compromise, and attack the dissenters as "minority" / "unimportant".
And that this attitude is starting to feel like a trend.

I'll also grant that for the majority, it's probably hard to understand
why a minority group feels oppressed :-).

--
Matthew
EPUN: program terminated due to egregious wordplay