Reasons to preseve X on tty7

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 00:57:20 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 1:32 PM, seth vidal
> I think the first two above  are more OUR problem than their problem,
> though.

So no one notices the process communication now. I'm not seeing anyone
suggest a better way to communicate these sorts of things.

-jef"I guess I could start writing a weekly content column called the
Ye Ol' Curmudgeon as part of Fedora Mag where I discuss how new
features are going to impact people who pine for the featureset of rhl
6.2.  Though I don't know if I can muster enough sarcasm to keep it
fresh and entertaining on a regular basis."spaleta