Fedora 10 Release Notes

Jason Taylor jmtaylor90 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 23:01:18 UTC 2008

Greetings,

The Fedora 10 launch is right around the corner and we over at the Docs
Project need a hand with some of your beats[1] for the F10 release
notes.  A beat[2] is covering a part of the distro, such as GUI office
productivity apps, the kernel, or developer tools.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats#Beat_Assignments

We are looking to fedora-devel-list as we figure you all know the most
about the F10 packages and F10 feature(s) functionality. The beats
marked with an "Open" are the ones we need help with, either with
content contributions or owning the beat. You can put your name in for
the beat on the wiki, or reply to this email, to fedora-docs-list, or
catch one of the folks in #fedora-docs with what you want to help with.

Many thanks from the Docs folks.

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/HowTo

-Jason Taylor