[F10-Beta]Keyboard event doesn't wake up screen

Kulbir Saini kulbirsaini at students.iiit.ac.in
Thu Oct 2 08:36:17 UTC 2008

Hi list,

    I fetched F10-Beta-x86_64 Live ISO. While I was installing this live
ISO to hdd, the screen went to sleep because there were no event. But
when I tried to wake it up by hitting random keys on my keyboard, it
never woke up. Tried it several times. But a single mouse event was able
to wake it up. I am not sure whether bug should be filed against
gnome-screensaver or some other package.

    Hardware - Wireless Keyboard (USB), Wired Mouse (USB).

Thank you,
Kulbir Saini,
Computer Science and Engineering,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Hyderbad, India - 500032.

My Home-Page: http://saini.co.in/
My Web-Blog: http://fedora.co.in/

IRC nick : generalBordeaux
Channels : #fedora, #fedora-devel, #yum on freenode

believed to be clean.