Oddball packaging question (Tao framework)

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Oct 4 22:41:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

The Tao framework is a C# framework which has bindings for most popular
libraries (such as OpenGL, OpenAl, SDL). I've build glfw and will be
submitting it for review soonish. However, I have a question about
packaging Tao.

Currently, it will build Tao.FFmpeg - a binder for the ffmpeg library
which is not part of Fedora (currently). The code will build without
ffmpeg being present, but the other libraries require the binding.

Can Tao.ffmpeg be allowed in as it doesn't need ffmpeg to be present
when building or in use?

TTFN

Paul