SELinux - copying ISO file content

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 17:55:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 12:24 -0500, Callum Lerwick wrote:
> If I understand correctly, the root of the problem here is you're using
> kernel modules that we do not ship and are not merged upstream. You
> chose to play with fire, and you got burned. I think it is very unfair
> to solely blame SELinux for this one.

Pardon?  What module is he using here that we don't ship?  He mounted
the iso, and copied files.  Where is he using a 3rd party module?

Somebody else jumped on the thread and steered the conversation toward a
virtualbox problem, which somewhat related to Jon's issue, it's not the
same issue.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!