Disappointed: My feature was removed without noticing me

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Oct 7 18:50:23 UTC 2008

On Tue October 7 2008, Christoph Wickert wrote:

>      4. Why have I not been notified about the wiki edit of the feature
>         wrangler, although the page is on my watchlist?

The problem with the watchlist is, that you get only one notification after
the last time you visited the page while you were logged in. If you only
click on the link provided in the notification and to not care to login,
because you do not need to edit something, you will still get no further
notification. The best workaround I currently now, is to use an rss reader
and add a feed for each page you want to look at, e.g.
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Features/LXDE&action=history&feed=atom

Afaik, these feeds may still aggregate some changes into one news item, but I
guess this may not be a big problem.

Regards,
Till