Disappointed: My feature was removed without noticing me

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:40:53 UTC 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 08.10.2008, 17:57 +0200 schrieb Till Maas:
> On Tue October 7 2008, Christoph Wickert wrote:
>
> >      2. If we can't get it ready as a feature, can I at least get the
> >         missing packages into F10 and make rel-eng tag them final?
>
> I just tried to find out and it seems that there is no freeze currently, so if
> you import and build your packages soon, they will show up in Fedora 10
> Everything. Please correct me if I am wrong, because then I need to open a
> ticket at releng. ;-)

I can not import the 2 missing packages without review and the comps
problem is still not fixed. I don't see _any_ support and not even
feedback from FeSCo here, at least nobody (except notting) cared to
respond to my mail. So I think me and the LXDE users (yes, there are
quite a few) are out of luck.

> Regards,
> Till

Regards,