Building mono-tools on f9

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:25:53 UTC 2008

Den 8. okt. 2008 21.11 skrev Paul <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk>:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get mono-tools to build for f9 on koji and keep hitting a
> problem that gnome-desktop-sharp-devel isn't available. It is in
> f9-updates-testing currently.
>
> Am I missing something which is totally different between building for
> rawhide (build a new package, wait a few hours for it to hit properly,
> then build against it) and f9? I need to get this sorted so I can get
> monodevelop-1.07 into f9

I suspect you would need to push the requirements to F9 proper before you
could build mono stuff.. rel-eng/luke?

I don't know if we can currently do a seperate branch build all the mono
stuff then push it to stable in one swift motion without having to wait fo
such things.. anyone care to enlighten me?

- David