[Fwd: Wikipidia - Goodbye Red Hat and Fedora]

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:30:21 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 7:53 AM, Itamar - IspBrasil
<itamar at ispbrasil.com.br> wrote:
> forwarding message from Rodrigo Padula
>
> any chance to increase the life of fedora releases ?
>
> or fedora will be only blending edge ?
>
> In my opinion fedora is losing space from centos and ubuntu

Reading the article again, no mention was made of Centos. Only Fedora
and RedHat were considered. They didn't want to pay, but didn't
consider Centos. That leads me to believe that whoever was making the
decision before knew that they wanted Ubuntu and just  gave a
justification after the fact -- which is really their right, but
misleading of them.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )