Bodhi error while doing a 'make update', and now I can't make an update for that tag

Caitlyn O'Hanna ravenoak at virtualxistenz.com
Sun Oct 12 05:28:20 UTC 2008

I attempted to push my update via the command line, and encountered an
error from Bodhi while doing a 'make update'.  Now, I can't push the
update via the web interface as it says the update exists, but it isn't
listed with my other updates.  If I click on the link the error
provides, it says that there isn't an update.  The tag for my update is
pysvn-1_6_1-2_fc9.

Looking at the bug reports for Bodhi, it looks like I should have put
just 'B' in the type field and not 'bugfix' as the template lead me to
believe.

Is there anything I can do to unclog this?  Thanks for any help.

--Caitlyn