Package review backlog.

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sun Oct 12 08:30:32 UTC 2008

CW> I know this one, but this page also returns reviews that are
CW> already assigned.

Only a very small number; trivial to ignore them if that's what you
want.

CW> And if somebody assigns a review to himself I assume that he's
CW> doing it.

Well, they should set the flag in that case.  (Yes, there are too many
things to set.  But often I'll go and set the flag.)

Honestly I can't imagine that the report becomes measurably less
useful because a small handful of the tickets have something other
than "(Nobody)" in the "Assignee" column.

 - J<