reviving Fedora Legacy

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sun Oct 12 10:02:48 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 03:19:51PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>>
>> Similar proposals have come up several times before (I once proposed
>> something like this), but so far, they all had been shoot down so far.
>
> It seems that there isn't enough people interested in doing the work. If
> there are, it is easy enough to form a SIG, demonstrate the interest and
> get others to endorse that effort.

The interest will be very different depending whether we are allowed to
use the fedora infra at no cost or if we have to set up a whole new
infra. Saying 'use the infra if you find somebody to sign your package'
is much less costly than gathering packagers.

Doing a SIG although fedora infra won't be used is just pointless. And
yes, the right to use the fedora space was turned down.

--
Pat