reviving Fedora Legacy

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sun Oct 12 20:02:38 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 09:57:47AM -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:

> I perused the thread, but failed to find any reference to any authoritative statement that fedora infrastructure could not be used for such an effort.  Am I missing something?

There was no support, and hostility toward the project, for example,
but it is not the only one:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00802.html

In my response to that mail, failing to have a metric I retired my
proposal, and nobody supported my views (and overall nobody supported my
views).

I found the page, with a summary of why this was abandonned:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DraftUAEL

I guess that Jef speaks for himself, but he also is on the board
and he seemed authoritative enough to me.

--
Pat