Package warning - Rawhide

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 00:21:06 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-12 at 17:49 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-10-12 at 18:04 +0200, Denis Leroy wrote:
> > This is a property of the repository, not of the package manager. If
> > the rawhide repo is fundamentally unsigned, this should be a property
> > in the .repo file itself, not a global property.
>
> Sure, this policy is only used if the repo is set to unsigned.
>
> Richard.

Which the rawhide repos (as shipped) are set to unsigned, until we can
get an automated signing system in place.  I don't think I'll be signing
up to getting online at 2am every day to sign all the packages built for
the day just before the rawhide compose.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!