reviving Fedora Legacy

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Mon Oct 13 10:40:36 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 11:55:48AM +0200, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:

> Your proposal was never refused. You made it, a number of people asked
> for clarifications or raised objections and you retired your proposal
> rather than carry the project forward.

It was refused, at least by Jef. Other people clearly showed antagonism
and nobody showed support, at least among boards. Ralf and now Kevin are
also supporters, but this is still not agreed by those leading fedora
currently.

Also look at my answer to Rex for the reference on antagonism toward
this kind of proposal.

I can still submit Kevin proposal to the next FESCo to have more
advices, maybe supportive people didn't talk yet.

--
Pat