CMake!

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 11:12:00 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 09:56:56AM +0000, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Gnulib suffers from the exact same design failures as the autotools,
> a "library" which works by copying itself into the source code of
> the project is a horribly broken concept.

I didn't claim that I especially like autotools, just that I can get
along with them.  In this case Gnulib is a useful porting tool.  It
implements a few missing POSIX/libc functions on Windows, instead of
trying to do full-blown (slow) emulation like Cygwin.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v