OpenOffice and go-oo

Aidan Delaney a.j.delaney at brighton.ac.uk
Mon Oct 13 13:51:45 UTC 2008

Caolán,
On Mon, 2008-10-13 at 10:55 +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> I judge that this route provides the stablest and best supported product
> for fedora users.
Many thanks for this concise and well-considered answer.  I am now
convinced that though go-oo may look like it has one or two extra
features on paper, the reality is that (a) these features may not be as
stable as we would like and (b) these features would require too much
investment of maintainer time.  Where both reasons (a) and (b) should
not be read as any criticism of the excellent go-oo codebase but are
personal opinions.

--
Aidan Delaney