reviving Fedora Legacy

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Tue Oct 14 04:22:20 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 10:46 PM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:

>> And why shouldn't the Fedora project provide a place for the consumers
>> who fixed things themselves to share with those who can't fix things?
>
> Exactly! Wasn't this the original idea behind Fedora?

While my memory isn't the best (and my google-fu fails me), I'm pretty
sure that Fedora was never meant to be a free-for-all.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"