compat-python, Zope...

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Oct 14 17:10:09 UTC 2008

On 14.10.2008 18:20, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-10-14 at 09:21 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> FYI, note that compat-python24 and compat-zope are already in livna
>> (and I assume then also rpmfusion).
>>
>> Perhaps you could offer to help maintain those with their maintainer
>> there? Even less work, since they are already packaged/used.
> The maintainer, Jonathan Steffan (who is currently having email issues),
> told me that he would appreciate having comaintainers. The livna
> infrastructure doesn't support them

Which is not true; the nvidia drivers for example are maintained by two
different contributors together. I hope we for RPM Fusion can even find
more maintainers for them, as there is afaics still room for lots of
improvements and better testing when new drivers get released from upstream.

> but the RPMFusion infrastructure does.

Yep.

Cu
knurd