compat-python, Zope...

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Oct 15 09:08:33 UTC 2008

On 15.10.2008 10:21, Denis Leroy wrote:

> - packages that include kernel modules, like open-vm-tools.

Which I'd really like to see in RPM Fusion soon. As you iirc known,
there are packages floating around in some places that are based on
older packages that were up for review in Livna. Someone should collect
all of those packages, merge them and put the result up for review in
RPM Fusion; if everything works fine we can have them available in RPM
Fuson by weeks end (I'm willing to do the review is the packager
actually tested that the packages work).

CU
knurd