default XFCE layout

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 16 03:34:00 UTC 2008

Christoph Wickert wrote:

I know it's hard/impossible for
> you to attend the meetings at the current time slot but we have offered
> several alternatives and haven't heard anything back from you after my
> last suggestion (which was UTC 18:00).

I think, I did reply but might have left you from the CC list
accidentally. Anyway, let's get on with UTC 18.00 and see how well that
works. I don't really have a very regular routine for work. The only
thing I am involved with, is the live cd. The entire Xfce SIG should
have commit access to the spin ks repo which allows you, kevin (and
others) to implement changes as necessary. So, nothing should be
blocking on me.

> IIRC your RFE [2] was about icons for suspend, hibernate ans switch
> users but not about the basic panel layout.

I was more concerned about exposing functionality than the layout which
people tend to customize anyway but I do recall suggesting ideas on one
of the RFE's filed.

Rahul